April 2001 AAOS Report
Upcoming CME courses scheduled
The Academy's upcoming continuing education courses include:
- April 26-29, "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach to Problem Solving," Williamsburg, Va., James A. Nunley II, MD, and Terry R. Light, MD, chairmen.
- May 3-6, "Orthopaedic Trauma: Current State-of-the-Art," (jointly sponsored
with the Orthopaedic Trauma Association), Marco Island, Fla
Paul Tornetta III, MD, and David C. Templeman, MD, chairmen.
- May 4-6, "Surgical Management of Foot and Ankle Problems in General
Practice," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Keith L. Wapner,
MD, and Lew C. Schon, MD, chairmen.
- May 10-12, "Current Strategies in Spine Surgery," Charleston, S.C.,
John G. Heller, MD, and Gordon R. Bell, MD, chairmen.
- May 17-20, "The Shoulder: A Comprehensive Update," Santa Ana Pueblo,
N.M. (Albuquerque area), Evan L. Flatow, MD, and Jon J. P Warner, MD, chairman
- May 18-19, "Wrist Arthroscopy: Current Techniques and Perspectives,"
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Melvin P. Rosenwasser, MD,
and Scott W. Wolfe, MD, chairmen.