April 2003 AAOS Report
Academy CME spring courses planned for 2003
The Academy's upcoming spring continuing medical education courses include:
- April 24-27, "3rd Annual AAOS/OTA Trauma Course: Current Concepts and Practical Solutions," jointly sponsored with the Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Orlando, Fla., Paul Tornetta III, MD, and Kathryn E. Cramer, MD, chairs.
- May 2-4, "Surgical Treatment Options for Complex Knee Injuries and Disorders,"
Rosemont, Ill., Kurt P. Spindler, MD, and Christopher D. Harner, MD, chairs
- May 12-17, "19th Annual Comprehensive Review Course for Orthopaedic Surgeons,"
Chicago, Alan L. Jones, MD, chair.
- May 16-18 "Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum: State-of-the-Art Management Techniques," Rosemont, Ill., Mark S. Vrahas, MD, and James L. Guyton, MD, chairs.
- May 30-June 1, "The Shoulder: Open and Arthroscopic Techniques," Rosemont, Ill.,
Gerald R. Williams, MD, and Stephen C. Weber, MD, chairs.