April 1996 AAOS Report
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for May are:
- "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach
to Problem Solving,"
May 1-4, San Francisco, A. Lee Osterman, MD, and John
D. Lubahn, MD,
- "Foot and Ankle Trauma and Reconstruction," May 17-19,
Center, Rosemont, Ill., Harold B. Kitaoka, MD, and James
B. Carr, MD,
- "Least Invasive Lumbar Spine Surgery," May 17-19, Practical
Surgical Workshop, St. Louis, John H. McCollough, MD,
and Rick B. Delamarter, MD, course chairmen.
- "Contemporary Issues in Treating the Adult Knee: A Comprehensive
May 23-26, Boston, Mass., William A. Grana, MD, and Timothy
N. Taft, MD, course chairmen.
- "The Complex Painful Knee: Current Decision-Making and Treatment
May 31-June 2, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Aaron
G. Rosenberg, MD, and James B. Stiehl, MD, course