April 1997 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for June are:
- "Reshaping Your Practice: Groups, Mergers, Networks and
Strategic Options," June 5-8, Chicago, Theodore J. Vigeland,
MD and Joseph S. Barr Jr., MD, course chairmen.
- "Wrist Arthroscopy: Current Techniques and Perspectives,"
June 21-22, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Felix
H. Savoie III, MD and Daniel J. Nagle, MD, course chairmen.
- "Orthopaedic Physician Assistants Course," June
25, Memphis, Tenn., Keith D. Nord, MD, course chairman.
- "Practical Techniques for Improved Fracture Management,"
June 27-29, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., James
A. Goulet, MD and Chip Routt, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department,
(800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access the
home page at http://www.aaos.org.