April 1999 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for
July and August are:
To register, contact the Academy's customer
service department at (800) 626-6726, send
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or access the
home page at www.aaos.org.
- "Open and Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery: Approaches for the
New Millennium," July 9-11, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.,
Jon J.P. Warner, MD, and Michael A. Wirth, MD, course chairmen.
- "Orthopaedic Surgeon' Computer Boot Camp," July 29-Aug. 1,
Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.
- "An Informative Approach to Orthopaedic Conditions,"
(Orthopaedic Technologists course), Aug. 4, Long Beach, Calif.,
William C. Kim, MD, course chairman.
- "Current Issues and Controversies in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty,"
Aug. 5-8, Vancouver, British Columbia,
Robert B. Bourne, MD, and W. Norman Scott, MD, course chairmen.
- "Practical Strategies in Spine Surgery: Current
Applications and Techniques," Aug. 6-8, Orthopaedic
Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Gunnar B. Andersson, MD,
and Robert A. McGuire, MD, course chairmen.
- "Contemporary Issues in Orthopaedic Surgery,"
(Orthopaedic Physician Assistants course), Aug. 19,
Indianapolis, E. Michael Keating, MD, course chairman.