August 2000 AAOS Report
CME courses planned for September, October
The Academy's continuing education courses for September and October include:
To register, contact the Academy's Customer Services Department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or access the home page at www.aaos.org.
- Summer Institute, Sept. 6-10, Toronto, James H. Beaty, MD, chairman,
Surgical Skills Education. Co-sponsored by the Canadian Orthopaedic Association
- "Osteoporosis and Problems of the Older Adult," Sept. 15, Costa Mesa, Calif., and, Oct. 20, Dallas Texas, John D. Kaufman, MD, course chairman.
- "Performance and Practices of Successful Orthopaedic Groups," Sept. 16-17, Costa Mesa, Calif., and Oct. 21-22, Dallas, Texas, Robert Westergan, MD, course chairman
- "Unicondylar, Primary and Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty: Techniques and Solutions to Problems," Oct. 13-15, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Gerald A. Engh, MD, and John W. Cuckler, MD, chairmen.
- "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach to Problem-Solving," Oct. 26-29, Marco Island, Fla., James A. Nunley II, MD, and Mark R. Belsky, MD, chairmen.
- "The Shoulder: Advances in Open and Arthroscopic Technique," Oct. 27-29, Rosemont, Ill., Frances Cuomo, MD, and Anthony A. Romeo, MD, course chairmen.