August 2002 AAOS Report
Academy CME courses scheduled for 2002
The Academy's upcoming continuing medical education courses include:
- Sept. 20-21, "Current Options in the Treatment of Distal Radius Fractures," Ortho- paedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill; Richard A. Berger, MD, and Robert J. Medoff, MD, chairmen.
- Oct . 4-6, "Surgical Techniques for Managing Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma,"
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.; John F. Sarwark, MD, and John P. Dormans, MD, chairmen.
- Oct. 5-6, "New Perspectives On The Aging Spine," Chicago, Isador H. Lieberman, MD, and Mark Bernhardt, MD, chairmen.
- Oct. 17-20, " Impact of Emerging Technology on Hip and Knee Arthritis and Reconstruction," Phoenix, Ariz., Charles R. Clark, MD, and Courtland G. Lewis, MD, chairmen.
- Oct 25-27, "Current Techniques in Knee Arthroplasty: Unicondylar, Primary, and Revision," Rosemont, Ill., Thomas S. Thornhill, MD, and Daniel J. Berry, MD, chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or access the home page at www.aaos.org.