August 1997 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for November
- "Life After Orthopaedic Practice: Preparing for a Change
in Direction," Nov. 1-2, Phoenix, Merrill A. Ritter, MD,
- "Tenth Annual Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Course,"
Nov. 6-9, Chicago, Saul G. Trevino, MD and Jeffrey
E. Johnson, MD, course chairmen.
- "Practical Strategies in Spine Surgery: Current Applications
and Techniques," Nov. 7-9, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont,
Ill., Daniel R. Benson, MD and Thomas A. Zdeblick, MD,
- "Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons,"
Nov. 13-15, Seattle, Joseph P. Leddy, MD and Mark Bernhardt,
MD, course chairmen.
- "Revision Hip Surgery: Innovative Approaches," Nov.
14-16, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Richard
F. Santore, MD and Harry E. Rubash, MD, course chairmen.
- "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: An In-Depth Review," Nov.
21-23, Bal Harbour, Fla., Robert D. Beckenbaugh, MD and
William P. Cooney, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department,
(800) 626-6726, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or access the
home page at http://www.aaos.org.