August 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for November
- "Worker's Compensation Case Management: A Multidisciplinary
Perspective," Nov. 5-7, Seattle, Joseph P. Zeppieri, MD,
and Daniel M. Spengler, MD, course chairmen.
- "Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons,"
Nov. 6-8, Philadelphia, Stephen C. Hunter, MD, and Frederick
C. Flandry, MD, course chairmen.
- "Life After Orthopaedic Practice: Preparing for a Change
in Direction," Nov. 14-15, Sarasota, Fla., Merrill A.
Ritter, MD, and G. Dean MacEwen, MD, course chairmen.
- "Options and Opportunities in Consolidating Markets:
Orthopaedic Mergers and Buyouts," Nov. 14-15, San Francisco,
David A. Wong, MD, course chairman.
- "Contemporary Issues in Advanced Spinal Surgery,"
Nov. 20-22, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Thomas
A. Zdeblick, MD, and Gunnar B. Andersson, MD, course
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department
at (800) 626-6726, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or access the home page at http://www.aaos.org.