December 2001 AAOS Report
Academy CME courses scheduled
The Academy's upcoming education courses include:
To register, contact the Academy's Customer Services Department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to email@example.com or access the home page at www.aaos.org.
- Feb. 28 to Mar 3, 2002, "Frontiers in Sports Medicine: the Athlete in 2002" jointly sponsored with the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, LaJolla, Calif., Stephen Burkhart, MD, and Mark E. Steiner, MD, chairmen.
- March 17-22, "18th Annual Comprehensive Review Course for Orthopaedic Surgeons," Chicago, Alan L. Jones, MD, chairman.
- March 22-24, "Foot and Ankle Surgical Techniques for the New Millennium," Rosemont, Ill., Lew C. Schon, MD, and Robert B. Anderson, MD, chairmen.
- April 4-7, "Third Biennial Shoulder and Elbow Meeting," jointly sponsored with the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Orlando, Fla., Louis U. Bigliani, MD, John M. Fenlin Jr., MD, Evan L. Flatow, MD, Tom R. Norris, MD.
- April 6-7, "Orthopaedic Clinical Trials," Washington D.C., James N. Weinstein, DO, MS, chairman.