December 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for April are:
- "Least Invasive Spine Surgery," April 9-11, St. Louis, Mo.,
John J. Regan, MD, and William O. Shaffer, MD, course chairmen.
- "Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum: State-of-the-Art Management
Techniques," April 9-11, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.,
Berton R. Moed, MD, and David C. Templeman, MD, course chairmen.
- "The Shoulder: A Comprehensive View," April 15-18, Panama City, Fla.,
Joseph P. Iannotti, MD, and Evan L. Flatow, MD, course chairmen.
- "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach to
April 15-18, San Diego, Calif., Mark R. Belsky, MD, and
James A. Nunley, MD, course chairmen.
- "Complex Knee Problems: Surgery for the Active Person's Knee,"
April 30-May 2, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.,
William A. Grana, MD, and Marc J. Friedman, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department at (800)
626-6726, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
access the home page at www.aaos.org.