February 2002 AAOS Report
Academy CME courses scheduled for 2002
The Academy's upcoming continuing medical education courses include:
To register, contact the Academy's Customer Services Department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to email@example.com or access the home page/Medical Education section.
- Feb. 28 to March 3, 2002, "Frontiers in Sports Medicine: The Athlete in 2002" jointly sponsored with the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, LaJolla, Calif., Stephen Burkhart, MD, and Mark E. Steiner, MD, chairmen.
- March 17-22, "18th Annual Comprehensive Review Course for Orthopaedic Surgeons," Chicago, Alan L. Jones, MD, chairman.
- March 22-24, "Foot and Ankle Surgical Techniques for the New Millennium," Rosemont, Ill., Lew C. Schon, MD, and Robert B. Anderson, MD, chairmen.
- April 4-7, "Third Biennial Shoulder and Elbow Meeting," jointly sponsored with the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Orlando, Fla., Louis U. Bigliani, MD; John M. Fenlin Jr., MD, Evan L. Flatow, MD, Tom R. Norris, MD, and Jon J. P. Warner, MD, chairmen.
- April 6-7, "Orthopaedic Clinical Trials," Washington D.C., James N. Weinstein, DO, MS, chairman.