February 1997 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for
April and May are:
- "The Shoulder: A Comprehensive View," April
3-6, Bal Harbour, Fla., Joseph P. Iannotti, MD and Edward
V. Craig, MD, course chairmen. "
- Least Invasive Spine Surgery," April 4-6, St. Louis,
Rick B. Delamarter, MD and John A. McCulloch, MD,
- "Athletic Injuries of the Foot and Ankle: Practical
Surgical Strategies," April 11-13, Orthopaedic Learning
Center, Rosemont, Ill., Jesse C. DeLee, MD and Stanley
C. Graves, MD, course chairmen.
- "Complex Knee Problems: From Sports Injuries to Total
Knee Arthroplasty," April 18-20, Orthopaedic Learning Center,
Rosemont, Ill., William A. Grana, MD and Paul A. Lotke,
MD, course chairmen.
- "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach
to Problem Solving,"May 15-18, Williamsburg, Va., John
D. Lubahn, MD and Mark Belsky, MD, course chairmen.
- "Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum: State-of-the-art
Management Techniques," May 16-18, Orthopaedic Learning
Center, Rosemont, Ill., David L. Helfet, MD and Joel
M. Matta, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department,
(800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access the
home page at http://www.aaos.org.