February 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy’s continuing medical education
courses for May are:
- "Advanced Hindfoot and Ankle Reconstruction,"
May 1-3, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Robert
S. Adelaar, MD, and Jeffrey E. Johnson, MD, course
- "14th Annual Comprehensive Review Course for Orthopaedic
Surgeons," May 10-15, Chicago, Charles R. Clark, MD,
- "Current Issues and Controversies in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty,"
May 14-17, Washington, D.C., Richard F. Kyle, MD, and W.
Norman Scott, MD, course chairmen.
- "Open and Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery: Current Concepts
and Techniques," May 15-17, Orthopaedic Learning Center,
Rosemont, Ill., David M. Dines, MD, and Kenneth Butters,
MD, course chairmen.
- "Current Controversies in the Management of Orthopaedic
Trauma," May 28-31, Tucson, Ariz., Roy W. Sanders, MD,
and James V. Nepola, MD, course chairmen.
- "Options and Opportunities in Consolidating Markets:
Orthopaedic Mergers and Buyouts," May 30-31, Chicago, David
A. Wong, MD, course chairman.
To register, contact the Academy’s customer
service department at (800) 626-6726, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or access the home page at http://www.aaos.org.