January 1999 AAOS Report
Academy ofers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for April are:
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department at
(800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access the home page
- "Least Invasive Spine Surgery," April 9-11, St. Louis, Mo., John J. Regan, MD,
and William O. Shaffer, MD, course chairmen.
- "Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum: State-of-the-Art Management
Techniques," April 9-11, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.,
Berton R. Moed, MD, and David C. Templeman, MD, course chairmen.
- "The Shoulder: A Comprehensive View," April 15-18, Panama City, Fla.,
Joseph P. Iannotti, MD, and Evan L. Flatow, MD, course chairmen.
- "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach to Problem-
Solving," April 15-18, San Diego, Calif., Mark R. Belsky, MD, and
James A. Nunley II, MD, course chairmen.
- "Complex Knee Problems: Surgery for the Active Person's Knee," April 30-
May 2, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., William A. Grana, MD, and
Marc J. Friedman, MD, course chairmen.