July 1996 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for October
- "Pediatric Orthopaedics: Current Perspectives," Oct.
4-6, Phoenix, Ariz., Vernon
T. Tolo, MD, and George S. Bassett, MD, course
- "Orthopaedic Surgeon's Computer Boot Camp," Oct. 10-13,
Center, Rosemont, Ill., Jay Mabrey, MD, course chairman.
(Space available for
Macintosh computers only.)
- "Outcomes and Effectiveness in Musculoskeletal Research
Oct. 11-13, Cambridge, Mass., Peter C. Amadio, MD, course
- "Winning at Risk: The Interplay of Cost, Quality, and Access
Practice," Oct. 19-20, Dallas.
- "Pediatric Orthopaedics: The Elbow and Hip," Oct. 25-27,
Center, Rosemont, Ill., James H. Beaty, MD, and James
R. Kasser, MD,
- "Comprehensive Occupational Health Issues," Oct. 31-Nov.
2, Boston, Mass.,
Edwin T. Wyman Jr., MD, and Joseph P. Zeppieri, MD,
- "Ninth Annual Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Course,"
Oct. 31-Nov. 3,
Washington, D.C., Saul G. Trevino, MD, course chairman.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department,