July 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for November
- "Worker's Compensation Case Management: A Multidisciplinary
Nov. 5-7, Seattle, Joseph P. Zeppieri, MD, and Daniel
M. Spengler, MD, course chairmen.
- "Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons,"
Nov. 6-8, Philadelphia,
Stephen C. Hunter, MD, and Frederick C. Flandry,
MD, course chairmen.
- "Open and Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery: Current Concepts
Nov. 13-15, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.,
Richard J. Friedman, MD, and Frances Cuomo, MD, course chairmen.
- "Life After Orthopaedic Practice: Preparing for a Change
in Direction," Nov. 14-15,
Sarasota, Fla., Merrill A. Ritter, MD, and G. Dean
MacEwen, MD, course
- "Options and Opportunities in Consolidating Markets:
Orthopaedic Mergers and
Buyouts," Nov. 14-15, San Francisco, David A. Wong,
MD, course chairman.
- "Contemporary Issues in Advanced Spinal Surgery,"
Nov. 20-22, Orthopaedic
Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Thomas A. Zdeblick, MD,
and Gunnar B. Andersson, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department
at (800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access
the home page at www.aaos.org.