June 1997 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for October
- "Pediatric Orthopaedics: Current Perspectives and Techniques,"
Oct. 16-18, Marco Island, Fla., George S. Bassett, MD,
and Paul D. Sponseller, MD, course chairmen.
- "Worker's Compensation Case Management: A Multidisciplinary
Approach," Oct. 16-18, Denver, Colo., Joseph P. Zeppieri,
MD, and Dan M. Spengler, MD, course chairmen.
- "Reconstructive Surgery of the Elbow: Open and Arthroscopic
Techniques," Oct. 17-19, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont,
Ill., Bernard F. Morrey, MD, and Shawn W. O'Driscoll,
MD, course chairmen.
- "Life After Orthopaedic Practice: A Plan for Retirement,"
Oct. 18-19, Amelia Island, Fla., G. Dean McEwen, MD, course
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department,
(800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access the
home page at http://www.aaos.org.