March 2003 AAOS Report
Academy CME courses planned for 2003
The Academy's upcoming continuing medical education courses include:
- March 14-16, "Advanced Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery," Rosemont, Ill., Robert B. Anderson, MD, and Brian G. Donley, MD, chairs.
- April 3-6, "Upper Extremity: Fingertip to Shoulder," Bal Harbour, Fla., Terry Light, MD; Jon J.P. Warner, MD; and Gerald R. Williams, Jr., MD, chairs.
- April 4-6, "Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery-Practical Anatomy Workshop," St. Louis, Isador H. Lieberman, MD, and David A. Wong, MD, chairs.
- April 11-12, "Wrist Arthroscopy: Current Knowledge, New Horizons," Rosemont, Ill., David S. Ruch, MD, and Mark S. Cohen, MD, chairs.
- April 24-27, "3rd Annual AAOS/OTA Trauma Course: Current Concepts and Practical Solutions," jointly sponsored with the Orthopaedic Trauma Association, Orlando, Fla., Paul Tornetta III, MD, and Kathryn E. Cramer, MD, chairs.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to email@example.com or access the home page at www.aaos.org.