March 1996 AAOS Report
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for April are:
- "Winning at Risk," April 13-14, Philadelphia.
- "Perspectives of Trauma Surgery," April 17-21, Tarpon
Springs, Fla., Lawrence
B. Bone, MD, and Roy W. Sanders, MD, course chairmen.
- "Comprehensive Hip and Knee Arthroplasty," April
18-21, New Orleans,
Richard F. Kyle, MD, and Donald T. Reilly, MD, course chairmen.
- "Strategic Approaches to Shoulder Instability, Fractures
April 19-21, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., John
M. Fenlin Jr., MD,
and Richard J. Friedman, MD, course chairmen.
- "Complex Issues in Spine Surgery," April 25-27,
Washington, D.C., Harry N.
Herkowitz, MD, and David S. aaosford, MD, course chairmen.
- "Complex Instability of the Sports Knee: An Indepth Look
at Treatment Alternatives," April 26-28, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont,
Ill., Robert H.
Miller III, MD, and Roger V. Larson, MD, course chairmen.