March 1997 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for May and June are:
- "From the Elbow to the Hand: A Current Practical Approach to Problem Solving,"
May 15-18, Williamsburg, Va., John D. Lubahn, MD and Mark Belsky, MD,
- "Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum: State-of-the-Art Management Techniques," May 16-18, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., David L.
Helfet, MD and Joel M. Matta, MD, course chairmen.
- "Reshaping Your Practice: Groups, Mergers, Networks and Strategic Options,"
June 5-8, Chicago.
- "Wrist Arthroscopy: Current Techniques and Perspectives," June 21-22,
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Felix H. Savoie III, MD and
Daniel J. Nagle, MD, course chairmen.
- "Practical Techniques for Improved Fracture Management," June 27-29,
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., James A. Goulet, MD and Chip
Routt, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department, (800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access the home page at http://www.aaos.org.