March 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for June and July are:
To register, contact the Academy’s customer service department at
(800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com or access the
home page at http://www.aaos.org.
- "The Complex Knee: Current Decision-Making and Treatment Options,"
June 12-14, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.,
Aaron G. Rosenberg, MD, and
Gerard Engh, MD, course chairmen.
- "Options and Opportunities in Consolidating Markets: Orthopaedic
Buyouts," June 13-14, Washington, D.C., David A. Wong, MD,
- "Least Invasive Spine Surgery,"
July 24-26, St. Louis, Mo., John A. McCulloch,
MD, and William O. Shaffer, MD, course chairmen.
- "Outcomes, Effectiveness and Accountability in Musculoskeletal
Elements of a Data Driven Practice," July 31-Aug. 2, Chicago,
Hans J. Kreder,
MD, and W. Timothy Brox, MD, course chairmen.