May 2000 AAOS Report
CME courses for Sept. and Oct.
The Academy's continuing education courses for Sept. and Oct. are:
To register, contact the Academy's customer services department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to email@example.com or access the home page at www.aaos.org.
- Summer Institute, Sept. 6-10, Toronto, James H. Beaty, MD, chairman, Surgical Skills Education.
- "Osteoporosis and Problems of the Older Adult," Sept. 15, Costa Mesa, Calif, and Oct. 20, Dallas, Texas John D. Kaufman, MD, course chairman
- "Performance and Practices of Successful Orthopaedic Groups," Sept. 16-17, Costa Mesa, Calif., and Oct. 21-22, Dallas, Texas, Robert Westergan, MD, course chairman.
- "Unicondylar, Primary and Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty: Techniques and Solutions to Problems," Oct. 13-15, Rosemont, Ill. Gerald A. Engh, MD, and John W. Cuckler, MD, course chairmen.
- "The Shoulder: Advances in Open and Arthroscopic Techniques," Oct. 27-29, Rosemont, Ill., Frances Cuomo, MD, and Anthony A. Romeo, MD, course chairmen.