May 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses
for September and October are:
- "Summer Institute," Sept. 9-13, Orthopaedic Learning
Center, Rosemont, Ill., Joseph D. Zuckerman, MD, chairman,
Committee on Surgical Skills Education.
- "Wrist Arthroscopy: Current Concepts and Techniques and
Perspectives," Sept. 18-19, Orthopaedic Learning Center,
Rosemont, Ill., A. Lee Osterman, MD, and Randall W.
Culp, MD, course chairmen. (Jointly sponsored by the Academy
and American Society for Surgery of the Hand)
- "Options and Opportunities in Consolidating Markets:
Orthopaedic Mergers and Buyouts," Oct. 3-4, Atlanta, David
A. Wong, MD, course chairman.
- "11th Annual Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Course,"
Oct. 29-Nov. 1, San Francisco, Jeffrey E. Johnson, MD,
and Charles L. Saltzman, MD, course chairmen.
- "Common Hand and Wrist Problems," Oct. 30-Nov. 1,
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Peter J. Stern,
MD, and Arnold-Peter C. Weiss, MD, course chairmen.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service
department at (800) 626-6726, send e-mail to email@example.com
or access the home page at http://www.aaos.org.