November 2003 AAOS Report
Academy presents remaining CME calendar for 2003
CME courses scheduled for the remainder of the 2003 calendar year include:
- Nov. 13-16, "2nd Annual Impact of Emerging Technology on Hip and Knee Arthritis and Reconstruction," Phoenix, Ariz., Charles R. Clark, MD, and Thomas P. Schmalzried, MD, chairs.
- Nov. 14-16, "Spine Surgery: Advanced Applications and Techniques," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Alexander Vaccaro, MD, and Jeffrey S. Fischgrund, MD, chairs.
- Nov. 20-22, "Revision Hip Surgery," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Kevin L. Garvin, MD, and William J. Hozack, MD, chairs.
- Nov. 22-23, "Orthopaedic Clinical Trials: Design, Implementation and Regulation Issues," Washington D.C., James N. Weinstein, DO, MS, chair.
- Dec. 4, "Communication Skills Workshop," Bayer Institute for Health Care Communications, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., James Hill, MD, and John Sarwark, MD, workshop leaders.
- Dec. 5-7, "Practical Techniques for Improved Fracture Management," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Michael J. Bosse, MD, and Alan L. Jones, MD, chairs.
- Dec. 5-7,"Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons," Chicago, W. Michael Walsh, MD, and Joseph M. Lane, MD, chairs.
To register, contact the Academy's customer service department at (800) 626-6726, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or access the course calendar.