October 2002 AAOS Report
Academy CME courses scheduled through mid-November
The Academy's upcoming continuing medical education courses include:
- Oct 17-20, "Impact of Emerging Technology on Hip and Knee Arthritis and Reconstruction," Scottsdale, Ariz., Charles R. Clark, MD, and Daniel J. Berry, MD, chairmen.
- Oct 25-27, "Current Techniques in Knee Arthroplasty: Unicondylar, Primary, and Revision," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.; Thomas S. Thornhill, MD, and Daniel J. Berry, MD, chairmen.
- Nov. 1-3, "Occupational Orthopaedics and Workers' Compensation: A Multidisciplinary Perspective," Chicago; J. Mark Melhorn, MD, and Richard E. Strain Jr., MD, chairmen.
- Nov. 8-10, "Common Hand and Wrist Problems," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.; Arnold-Peter C. Weiss, MD, and James H. Calandruccio, MD, chairmen.
- Nov. 9-15, "Basic Course for Orthopaedic Educators," Allerton House,
Monticello, Ill., Frederick G. Lippert III, MD, chairman.
D.C., Carl L. Stanitski, MD, and Craig S. Roberts, MD, chairmen