September 2000 AAOS Report
CME courses set for NovemberThe Academy's continuing education courses for November include:
- "Comprehensive Foot and Ankle: Current Concepts and Practical Solutions," Nov. 2-5, Phoenix/Chandler, Ariz., jointly sponsored by American Orthopaedic
Foot and Ankle Society, Charles L. Saltzman, MD, and Mark S. Myerson, MD, course chairmen.
- "The Elbow: Reconstruction, Fixation and Trauma Management," Nov. 3-5, Rosemont, Ill., Bernard F. Morrey, MD, and Shawn W. O'Driscoll, MD, course chairmen.
- "Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons," Nov. 3-5, Seattle,
Wash., Barry L. Riemer, MD, and Frederick C. Flandry, MD, course chairmen.
- "Occupational Orthopaedics and Workers' Compensation: A Multidisciplinary
Perspective," Nov. 10-12, Baltimore, Md., J. Mark Melhorn, MD, course chairman.
- "Practical Strategies in Spine Surgery: Current Applications and Techniques,"
Nov. 10-12, Rosemont, Ill., Robert A. McGuire, MD, and Bradford L. Currier, MD,course chairmen.
- Basic Course for Orthopaedic Educators, Nov. 11-17, Monticello, Ill., Frederick G. Lippert, MD, course chairman.
- "Revision Hip Reconstruction," Nov. 30-Dec. 2, Rosemont, Ill., William L. Healy, MD, and Thomas K. Fehring, MD, course chairmen.