September 2002 AAOS Report
Academy CME courses scheduled for 2002
The Academy's upcoming continuing medical education courses include
- Sept. 20-21, "Current Options in Distal Radius Fractures," Orthopaedic Learning
Center, Rosemont, Ill.; Richard A. Berger, MD, and Robert J. Medoff, MD,
- Oct . 4-6, "Surgical Techniques for Managing Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma,"
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.; John F. Sarwark, MD, and John P. Dormans, MD, chairmen.
- Oct. 5-6, "New Perspectives on the Aging Spine," Chicago; Isador H. Lieberman, MD and Mark Bernhardt, MD, chairmen.
- Oct. 17-20, " Impact of Emerging Technology on Hip and Knee Arthritis and Reconstruction," Phoenix, Ariz.; Charles R. Clark, MD, and Courtland G. Lewis, MD, chairmen.
- Oct 25-27, "Current Techniques in Knee Arthroplasty: Unicondylar, Primary, and Revision," Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.; Thomas S. Thornhill, MD, and Daniel J. Berry, MD, chairmen.