September 1995 AAOS Report
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for November
- "Eighth Annual Comprehensive Foot and Ankle Course,"
Nov. 1-4, San Francisco, Mark S. Myerson, MD, course chairman.
- "Arthroscopic and Open Approaches to Shoulder Surgery:
The Debate Continues,"
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Evan L. Flatow,
MD, course chairman.
- "Basic Course for Orthopaedic Educators," Nov. 11-17,
Frederick G. Lippert III, MD, course chairman.
- "Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons,"
San Francisco, John S. Gould, MD, and Christopher Jordan, MD,
- "Contemporary Issues in Advanced Techniques of the Spine,"
Nov. 17-19, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill., Edward
N. Hanley Jr., MD, course chairman.