September 1998 AAOS Report
Academy offers CME courses
The Academy's continuing medical education courses for December are:
- "Review and Update for Practicing Orthopaedic Surgeons," Dec. 3-5,
San Francisco, Edward Y. Cheng, MD, and Donald A. Wiss, MD, course chairmen.
- "Orthopaedic Surgeon's Computer Boot Camp," Dec. 3-6, Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.
- "Pediatric Orthopaedics: Current Perspectives and Techniques,"
Orthopaedic Learning Center, Rosemont, Ill.
James H. Beaty, MD, and Paul D. Sponseller, MD, course chairmen.
- "Life After Orthopaedic Practice: Preparing for a Change in Direction,"
Dec. 5-6, Napa Valley, Calif., Merrill A. Ritter, MD, and
G. Dean MacEwen, MD,
- "Options and Opportunities in Consolidating Markets: Orthopaedic Mergers
and Buyouts," Dec. 5-6, Phoenix, David A. Wong, MD, course chairman.