Wednesday, February 13, 2002
Your Orthopaedic Connection on site at Annual Meeting
Your Orthopaedic Connection is on site at the Annual Meeting in the Patient Education Committee booth (Scientific Exhibit 55) to help AAOS doctors better understand how the Web site can benefit their practices. Some reasons to visit the booth:
- Use the Web site. Try out Your Orthopaedic Connection and find articles relevant to your specialty.
- Review articles. Get a list of all current articles and samples of print outs from the Web site.
- Get advice. Talk with Web site professionals about how Your Orthopaedic Connection can benefit your orthopaedic practice.
- Discuss ideas. Share your ideas for new topics and ways to improve/enhance Your Orthopaedic Connection.
- Sign up for newsletter. Provide your email address to join a free quarterly newsletter linking you to the latest new articles on Your Orthopaedic Connection.
- Get free notepads. Stock up on free "Rx for patient education" notepads preprinted with the Your Orthopaedic Connection Web address. Use pages from the notepads to direct patients to relevant articles on Your Orthopaedic Connection. (Notepads are also available at the AAOS Resource Center.)
Last modified 08/February/2002